Wednesday, 21 January 2009

A post from Blaze the Dog


It was a nice morning, a few days ago (the humans have names for days - why?) and Robert took me out in the car. A boy called Joseph and the little girl called Get off that dog!! (I think that's her name - Robert and Marie shout that at her all the time) came along too. I think they are Robert's and Marie's pups. Marie is my owner, but she doesn't go out with us much.
Robert and his pups stopped to talk to one of his older pups called Collette. I was just minding my own business, when I smelled a familiar smell.


I followed the smell and I saw a dog hiding behind some plants.

It was my friend, Collette's dog, Dee!
She might not have been hiding - there was nice-smelling fresh pee there... I had a good sniff at it.

So we played chasing for a while.
As you do...


And then we pretended to fight. But no biting allowed!!

Then we had a sniff around to see if any of our friends had visited here recently.
Or if there was more interesting pee to be sniffed.
Dee found a rather fragrant pee stain.
I took the opportunity to have a surreptitious sniff at her private area.

I had a quick lick of her bum, which startled her!
She's only a pup about the same age as me, but one day soon she'll be a goodlooking bitch.
Then we might be able to..........

She went home after a while, but the taste and smell of her bum was still on my tongue.
Mmmmmmmmm.


12 comments:

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Hahaha!
This was great Robert!
and I loved the photos too!
All the best!

Robert said...

TB - glad you enjoyed the fun :D

diver said...

You 'ole dog. I love it when you talk dirty.

Great pics too, especially that fightin one.

Robert said...

Diver - Hate to admit it but Marie took the photos.

Caz said...

Awww, that is such a great post :)

Hello by the way - I can't remember if I've said that yet. I found your blog through NMP and also follow Lynn, Steph, Sarah, Nechtan and co.

I keep a blog too, though it's locked - I'm happy to add you though if you'd like. It's a mixture of anxiety stuff and angsting over boyfriends mainly :)

Caz

Nechtan said...

Hi Blaze,

Fantastic post! That really brightened up my night and put a much needed smile on my face.

I think you've done more than enough to become a regular columnist. ;-)

All the best

Nechtan

Robert said...

Hi Caz - I'm glad you enjoyed the post. I would be priveleged to be admitted to your blog. You can email me about it - you can find the details on my blogger profile.

Nechtan - Blaze enjoyed the compliment. Now he's all big-headed! If you smiled, then that post achieved its aim.

Lynn said...

hahahaha this post was both disgusting and very funny. It really made me laugh... i went home and could still taste her bum haha Robert you have some imagination x

Robert said...

Just like to make you laugh, Lynn - helps you deal with all the crap life throws at you...

Bsquared86 said...

Absolutely adorable!

Rachael Hale said...

awww i love these pictures!

Robert said...

Bsqareed86 & Rachael - I'm glad you liked (Marie's) photos. I hope the post made you smile a little as well..