Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Got a few spare minutes?



If you've got a few spare minutes, you maight like to try a global personality test - see the link above.
You might find it informative or entertaining.
In my case, the results seemed flattering, so I did it 3 times, with more or less the same results.
Apparently, this is me (based on the above results)...


Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Or is that really me?
Sounds too good to be true...
On the same website you will find a Personality Disorder test.
Marie did this and the results were exactly what I would have predicted.
If you would like to give this test a try, click here.

My thanks to Jennifer at BPD in OKC for pointing me to this site.

5 comments:

Nechtan said...

Ha. Very good. I couldn't have written it any better myself:

Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

And all because I like the Pixies. ;)

Good test. I enjoyed the results which were actually very accurate.

All the best

Nechtan

Madison Rose said...

My results were really unflattering :( I'm not sharing them!

morethananelectrician said...

Mine was pretty accurate...

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

WesleyG said...

thanks for the link robert

Robert said...

Nechtan, MTAE & WG - Glad you enjoyed the test.

MR - I hope the results didn't upset you... Perhaps the test got it wrong.